The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government administered by Diabetes Australia. The NDSS delivers diabetes-related products at subsidised prices and provides information and support services to people with diabetes. Diabetes Australia has established a network of state-based Agents to assist in the delivery of the NDSS. Currently, all state and territory diabetes organisations are NDSS Agents.
What is an NDSS Agent?
As an agent, we provide a range of information and support services to Registrants to assist them in the management of their diabetes.
Information and support services include access to information, advice on and response to requests from Registrants for information on the appropriate use of Products and general information on the self-management of diabetes.
As an NDSS agent we have all your diabetic needs covered. From glucometers to test strips, and diabetes pens to batteries for glucometers.
Purchase a brand new Freestyle Optimum or Freestyle Lite glucometer for just: $59.95
FreeStyle Lite Glucometer
With its ergonomic shape and large numeric display, the FreeStyle Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System is ideal for those looking for simple and easy testing. The FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter uses FreeStyle Lite test strips.
Key Features: No coding for easy testing. ZipWik tabs - designed for instant wicking action. Large easy to read display. Tiny blood sample required (0.3 uL). CoPilot compatible download up to 400 results to print simple reports
To order contact us at our pharmacy or purchase securely on our online store
FreeStyle Optium NEO Glucometer
Introducing the FreeStyle Optium Neo System, with a choice of support tools especially designed for people on insulin. Finally a meter that’s as easy or as useful as you want it to be!
- Accurate blood glucose & blood ketone^ testing
- Trend indicators highlight when your blood glucose patterns need attention
- Insulin logging helps you track your insulin doses
- Clear, sharp screen is icon driven & easy to read even in direct sunlight
- No chip or coding required
- Fast 5 second test time
- Small blood sample required 0.6 µl
- Individually foil-wrapped strips protect from air & moisture, are convenient to store & carry
- Meets current ISO 15197:2013 system accuracy standards
- FreeStyle Auto-Assist Neo compatible – download up to 1000 events & print or email reports
To order contact us at our pharmacy or purchase securely on our online store.